22-23 October 2019
Who should Attend?
- Harvesting and wood flow planners
- Wood harvesting and haulage contractors
- Transport operators
- Forestry managers
- Forest owners
- Technical foresters
- Forestry consultants
- Forestry researchers
- Wood supply chain and logistics companies
- Key suppliers to forestry, wood harvesting & transport operations
We are currently designing the Woodflow Logistix 2019 event programme. We are working with a wide range of key international and local technology providers, forestry companies and researchers to shape the best technology programme possible.
If you are interested in participating as a speaker, or would like to help in some other way, please contact the programme director, John Stulen via email@example.com.
Contact Programme Director
- SESSION 1: The age of disruptive innovation: Just how is it changing the way we do and will be doing business? Who’s leading the way?
- SESSION 2: How can forest managers best harness improvements in mobile connectivity and satellite imagery?
- SESSION 3: Big data: Effective storage, processing and management of information being collected through remote sensing.
- SESSION 4: Harvest planning tools: How can harvester head data be utilised? Harvest planning for steep slope logging: What’s happening?
Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC, Canada
The Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel offers guests the best of many worlds—the luxury of an upscale experience just 7 km from Vancouver International Airport, the convenience of being situated near Richmond’s many business districts and accessibility to Vancouver.
Accommodation: Special room rates will be available to conference delegates.